• Prepare/maintain budgets
• Communicate budgets to departments heads and provide guidance as needed
• Conduct quarterly budget review meetings with department heads
• Provide general oversight for all accounts with financial institutions
• Consistently analyze financial systems for increased efficiency/productivity
• Process/manage daily box office deposits and fund development reports
• Process/manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Manage credit card accounts/reconciliations
• Reconcile donations/pledges on a quarterly basis
• Meet with Founding Managing Director to review monthly financials/budgets/actuals
• Prepare Financial Statements, Cash Flow Projections, Key Info Sheet, etc. for monthly review by Finance Committee, as well as for staff, board, and committee meetings as needed
• Provide financial information as requested by Development department for grant, sponsor and foundation applications
• Prepare reports for industry surveys including TCG fiscal & salary surveys
• Work with Accountant on Preparation of Annual Independent Audit and Form 990
• Staff Liaison for Finance Committee
• Report and process payroll for full-time, part time and creative staff
• Administer all insurance policies and employee benefits including Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Life, and the Simple IRA Plan – including maintaining COBRA
• Publicize job openings and create/maintain job descriptions
• Attend job fairs when schedule & budget permits
• Maintain employment files, tax forms, employee/apprentice handbooks, etc.
• Manage unemployment claims
• Tax reporting including W-2’s and 1099’s
• Facilitate Exit Interviews
• Work with department heads to facilitate annual review process for all eligible employees
• Work with department heads and staff on HR concerns as needed
• Negotiate offers and contracts with agents and guest artists for season productions
• Supervise Company Manager, Facilities/Rentals Coordinator, and General Management Apprentice
• Staff Liaison for the HR/Legal Committee
• Run bi-weekly planning meetings for senior staff
• Maintain office systems (computers, IT support, telephones, copier, etc.)
• Maintain all non-benefit related theatre insurance policies (D&O, Property/Liability, Worker’s Compensation, etc.)
• Troubleshoot/coordinate all IRS, ESC, and NC State tax issues as they come up (including semi-annual sales tax reimbursements, questionnaires, etc.)
• Assist Founding Managing Director and Production Manager with the development of the season calendar
• Assist Facilities and Rentals Coordinator the logistics and staffing of special events in the Triad Stage building, on the Mainstage or in the Cabaret as needed
• Assist Facilities and Rentals Coordinator with coordination of minor facility repairs as needed
• Plan/implement Company-wide meetings
• Attend all Triad Stage staff, revenue, board, committee, and special strategic planning meetings as needed
• Manage and maintain staff curtain speech schedule for performances
• Staff Liaison for the Board Governance Committee
Reports to: Founding Managing Director
Triad Stage has a core value of Inclusion and is actively seeking to diversify its staff. Full time with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. For consideration please send cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering with Triad Stage? We have a variety of volunteer opportunities. At the heart of our volunteer program are our volunteer ushers, who hand out programs, tear tickets and direct guests during all of our performances at The Pyrle Theater in downtown Greensboro. Volunteer ushers work closely with our Front of House staff to ensure that our patrons have the best experience possible at the theater. We also have opportunities throughout the year in our administrative office and at community events.
Thank you for your interest in Triad Stage. We are unable to accept unsolicited scripts at this time. Due to the volume of material we consider each year Triad Stage only accepts play submissions from playwrights, agents, and theatre artists with whom we have an existing professional relationship. Unsolicited scripts will be returned when there is a SASE enclosed; those without a SASE will be recycled.
Please note that Triad Stage does not provide any comments or suggestions about work that we do not intend to develop or produce. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email Sarah Hankins, Associate Artistic Director.
Currently there are no auditions scheduled. Please check back for future listings.