Triad Stage

Support Us

Supporting Triad Stage

Want to know more about how you or your business can support Triad Stage?

Contact our development team at for details on donating and sponsorship, or contact our publicity and marketing team at for sponsorship and advertising opportunities.

Choose a donation option below to make your tax-deductible donation now!

Donate by Mail

Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation License Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.

Most people don't realize that Triad Stage, unlike touring companies, creates every costume, every sound and light cue, and every moment on stage in every production for you, our community. In fact, those sets, costumes and props are all created here in the Triad by our team of full- and part-time employees. We employ more than 250 actors, directors, designers and technicians during each production season, and we partner with local colleges and universities to provide hands-on experience for their students.

It takes a great deal of resources to maintain the high level of theatre we produce and we need your help. In fact, ticket sales account for only 60% of our operating budget; we depend on corporate and individual donors for the remaining 40%.

If Triad Stage had to survive on ticket sales alone, every ticket to every performance would cost at least $50.

Annual Revenue

That's why we need your support

As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, it's part of our mission to provide the highest quality theatre at prices the entire community can afford. It is a direct result of community's generosity that Triad Stage is able offer Pay-What-You-Can performances, interpreted performances for the deaf, and student matinees above and beyond offering regular ticket prices as low as $10.

Thank you for your support!

Institutional Supporters

Triad Stage wishes to thank the following corporations, foundations and organizations that have contributed generously to our 2014-2015 Season.



STAR ($10,000-19,999)

  • Atlantic Capital Advisors
  • Lorillard, Inc.

DIRECTORS ($5,000-9,999)

  • Arbor Acres
  • Bernard Robinson & Company, LLP
  • Cone Health
  • Ice Age Management/McDonald's
  • O.Henry Hotel
  • Piedmont Natural Gas
  • Well•Spring
  • Zuraw Financial Advisors

BENEFACTORS ($2,500-4,999)

  • Clifford Division of Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
  • Dean's Office Machines
  • First Citizens Bank
  • Genuity Concepts
  • Mercedes Benz of Greensboro
  • Pennybyrn at Maryfield

ANGEL ($1,000-2,499)

  • Craft Insurance
  • Hanes Lineberry Funeral Home

Media Partners

  • Entercom
  • Graffiti Ads
  • News & Record / GoTriad
  • O.Henry Magazine
  • 88.5 WFDD